- Orders shipped to Hawaii or any US Territory will be processed via Economy International air carrier. Orders to Alaska will be shipped via UPS Ground where available.
- Orders received by 1:00 p.m. Central Time will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders are shipped FOB Shipping Point.
Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA)
- Effective December 2, 2006 the FDA began enforcing custodial regulations regarding the shipment of pharmaceutical items. As a result, you will find a $8 PDMA fee on each order including pharmaceuticals from CritiKit.com. This fee is charged a single time per total order for any order containing PDMA medications, regardless of the amount of PDMA medications being purchased. Your State of License and License Number are required for PDMA processing. Customers may submit their State of License and License numbers through the "my account" link found in the header and footers of this site.
Hazardous Material Shipments (HAZMAT)
- Oxygen and Lithium batteries are classified as hazardous materials. As such, a hazardous material fee of up to $30 will be applied for each hazardous product ordered. This fee is in addition to any applicable shipping charges.
- CritiKit.com is unable to ship a filled oxygen cylinder via air freight. If you are requesting express shipping of your oxygen system the cylinder will be drained prior to shipment.
Controlled Substance Shipments (DEA)
- Items marked as CONTROLLED require submission of your DEA Registration Certificate. Until we receive a copy of your certificate, we will not be able to process your order. Customers may upload a scanned copy of their DEA certificate through the "my account" link found in the header and footers of this site. Customers may also fax their DEA certificate to 1-325-677-1372.
- We can ship controlled substances only to the address as registered on a customer's DEA certificate. Any website order shipping address that does not have a MATCHING DEA CERTIFICATE will be processed without the controlled substance. You may place a separate order for the controlled substance to ship to the DEA address if you desire.
- Class II controlled substances [CII] require submittal of Form 222 to CritiKit.com. This form may only be submitted via mail, therefore Class II items are not available for purchase through our website.
- For purchasers of the CritiKit 200: If you do NOT have a DEA license or or do not need the controlled drugs in the kit, we can send the kit WITHOUT the controlled medications. Pleas contact us for more information.
- Backordered items will remain open for a period of 90 days from date of order. If not received from the manufacturer by that time, the item will be cancelled and you will need to order at a later date.